320 participants from more than 60 countries, these are the numbers of the sixth edition of the most international Festival about technique.
For this edition, the jury has selected the 8 works with the highest score, and the organization has chosen, out of competition, 2 works by local authors that will be part of the 2019 official selection.
- FLOWERS BLOOMING 2 by Majo Chudý – Slovakia
- EXPLORE POLAND – A HYPERLAPSE JOURNEY by Tomasz Walczak – Poland.
- MEMORIES OF A TRAVELER by Leandro Pérez – Argentina
- LEMONS – Deseisaocho the band of Daniela Godel – Spain-France.
- THE GRAND TOUR TO FLORENCE. ITALY by Kirill Neiezhmakov – Ukraine
- IRATI – THE MAGIC FOREST by Iñaki Tejerina – Spain
- IRONSTRONG by Ryan Grassley – United States
- EPOCH by kevin Mcgloughlin – Ireland
And out of competition, local authors
- BARCELONA CITY TOUR – TIMELAPSE by Andoni Jurado – Spain
- THE CASTLE 2.0 by Miguel Ángel Langa – Spain
The Festival will be held on Saturday, August 24, 2019.
Soon more information and place of projection.
Heating up motors