– Participation is open to everybody and is FREE.
– The entries must contain at least 50% TIMELAPSE or STOP MOTION.
– The duration can not exceed 9 minutes, without counting the start or end credits.
– You can participate from our website as well as from different online platforms. You will find the links to participate in our website.
– Should the entries contain voices and/or talks, Spanish will be the language used. Otherwise, the entries will have to show subtitles in Spanish.
– The number of entries to be presented is limited to one per participant.
– All entries subject to competition will meet the deadline to be presented on the 31 May 2020 at the latest.
– A professional jury will select 9 or 10 works
– A promotional video will be made by gathering a few seconds of every chosen entry. The association will be able to show repeated projections of the festival in future occasions.
– In order for the entries to be shown, the entries will have to be sent in HD quality (preferably in format 1920×1080, 25fps) and stereo sound.
– The festival will take (Place-date)
– There will be prizes for the works with the highest score of the jury, and trophy.
– All participants must accept responsibility of the fact that all entries presented are NOT subject to any legal claim.
– The organization reserves the right to modify any part of these rules if the circumstances so require; timely information about it would be given.
– The participation in this competition implies the full acceptance of its rules.